Darts League 2014-15 season

Posted Mon, 27 Oct 2014 at 7:21 AM

Hi all,

Norwood Paragon will have two teams in the League this year known simply as A Team and Team 1. There can be no switching between teams once you have played for either so if you can't make the evening below please let me know and I'll switch you before the start. Teams are down to FOUR players and again will be first come first served. If you know anyone who wants to play let me know and I'll add them to a team that suits them.

The home venue for each Norwood Paragon team is the Queen's Head pub in Nutfield, same as last year, and they will be supplying sandwiches as usual each night. East Surrey are playing at the Butterchurn in Sutton again but the Addiscombe have moved to the Surrey Cricketers pub in Croydon https://plus.google.com/116840125258707257125/about?gl=uk&hl=en for their home matches this year. Yes sorry that means no more trips to the lovely Lindfield Road Social Club!

As there are only 4 teams in the League, each team will have 6 matches, one home and one away, so it's a fairly short season

First match for the A Team is next Tuesday 4th November away to East Surrey at the Butterchurn in Sutton at 9.00pm and we need four players plus sub, let me know if you want to play

Next match is for Team 1 on Thursday 6th November at home against Addiscombe at the Queen's Head in Nutfield at 9.00pm and we need four players plus sub, let me know if you want to play.

Teams are as follows -

A Team - usually Tuesdays

Jon Masters

Steve Roach

Matt Lamy

Andy Murray

James Stuart

Simon Boakes

Chloe Weller

Steve Watkins

Marcus Brueton

Team 1 - usually Thursdays